- ADHECAL ® for permanent or temporary use
- OEM Qualifications
- UNLIMITED DESIGNS
- Cost savings – secured supply chain operations
EXTERIOR AIRCRAFT DECORATIVE ADHESIVE FILMS
ADHECAL® 13880® is the most efficient and durable aircraft exterior decoration adhesive film on the market. After several years of research and development, it has been qualified by leading aircraft manufacturers to offer a durability and gloss similar to paint. This high-performance adhesive solution allows airlines to express all their creativity through unlimited design possibilities: photographs, complex multicolor graphics, logos and various specific finishes.
ADHECAL® technical adhesive film is a guaranteed solution for permanent liveries that can be applied in any type of hangar, anywhere in the world and at any time.
ADHETEC supports you throughout your project, from the design of the livery to the installation on an aircraft and remains at your side once in service.
ADHECAL® is available in two versions: transparent or white background, compatible with different printing and finishing technologies to meet your graphic and design requirements.
UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY LIKE FRONTIER DID!
The American airline FRONTIER equips more than 100 aircrafts with unique liveries with our ADHECAL® adhesive film. A singular visual based on animal photos installed on the tail fin and rear cone without any image distortion thanks to the Imag'In software developed by ADHETEC.
Only the ADHECAL® adhesive solution makes it possible to produce a livery of this type with such a long-lasting performance.
ADHECAL® PROVIDES UNMATCHED DURABILITY
The ADHECAL® exterior adhesive film decorates a MALAYSIA AIRLINES A380 which entered into service on back in July 2012. This represents more than 500m² of livery made of adhesive film, only possible with our permanent ADHECAL® solution, offering a durability equal to aerospace paint.
QUALIFIED BY AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURERS
- Excellent ageing over time, resistant to erosion, to peeling and crazing
- Qualified to last as long as paint
- No yellowing, resistant to UVs, thermal shocks, solvents and hydrofluids
- Compatible with all top coat and base coat clear coat aeronautical paint systems
- Easy removal without chemicals and without damaging the aircraft paint
- Complex, multi-color, gradient, metallic inks, MICA type livery effects
- Possibility to install any image or photo on most areas of the aircraft without distortion
- Digital printing guaranteeing a sharp and repeatable rendering, in accordance with the customer's graphic charter
- Repeatable design from one aircraft to another for total control of your brand image
- Can be installed in a standard maintenance hangar
- Improved downtime compared to paint: no masking, curing or touch-ups
- Affordable installation equipment & tools
- No paint stock management
- The gains increase with the number of colors
CYCLE TIME REDUCTION
- Possibility to carry out other maintenance operations on the aircraft in parallel
- Can be varnished immediately after installation
- No minimum order quantity
- Simple and fast spare ordering process
- Spare parts available under short lead time
- Easy to repair in service versus paint touch-ups
ONCE AGAIN, AIR FRANCE has CHOSEn THE ADHECAL® 13880® ADHESIVE FOR A MAJOR STREET ART PROJECT. DISCOVER THE REACTION OF THE PAINTER JONONE IN FRONT OF THE VISUAL RENDERING OF THE LOGO DURING THE INSTALLATION ON THE AIRCRAFT FUSELAGE.